Proven Global Experience
• GlobalMed has deployed telemedicine solutions in more than 55 countries around the world, with more than 3.5 million telehealth visits annually.
• Our international registrations and certifications mean that your program is using hardware and software that meets the required medical and governmental standards.
Best-In-Class Integrated Solutions
• With a suite to telemedicine solutions including: telemedicine stations, examination and video conferencing cameras, connected devices and store-and-forward software, GlobalMed has the knowledge and experience to develop integrated solutions to meet your needs.
Scalable, Modular and Intuitive
• GlobalMed’s solutions are scalable to meet the evolving needs of an organization’s telehealth program.
• GlobalMed’s TotalExam cameras offer the best-in-class HD images in DICOM format for clinical applications where HD image clarity is of utmost importance.
Efficient and Secure Workflow
• GlobalMed’s eNcounter® Platform improves workflow efficiency with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
• eNcounter Platform saves patient medical images securely to a HIPAA-compliant cloud server that is accessible to only those who are authorized.
Industry-Leading Support and Education
• GlobalMed’s Support Team is available 24/7/365 to keep systems running at top efficiency.
• Our On-Site Training Program ensures provider confidence before the program “goes live.” Your staff will spend a full day with a knowledgeable GlobalMed trainer at your facility for hands-on, face-to-face interactions your team needs.
• GlobalMed’s Learning Management System (LMS) provides a backstop to the initial training, keeping your team up-to-date and ready to perform on demand and on their time. The LMS offers a convenient way to refresh the training of an established team member and to provide training to new hires.
• With the GlobalMed Advantage, in the event of an equipment problem, a replacement can be delivered to your facility within 24 hours (within the United States) so there is little interruption in your telemedicine program.