GlobalMed was built on the idea that all people deserve healthcare anytime, anywhere. In the early 2000s, Joel E. Barthelemy, GlobalMed Founder and CEO, was inspired by his dad to change how healthcare is delivered. His dad served in the U.S. Army in both World War II and the Korean War. He lived less than a mile from a Veterans Administration (VA) hospital that lacked the specialist for his service disablement. When he needed to see his specialist, he’d travel by bus to a VA hospital making a 14 hour round trip for a 30 minute consult. Joel knew he could use his experience to develop the technology that could transform healthcare for his dad and most everyone.
Today, GlobalMed provides virtual care delivery technologies in over 60 countries, with 70 specialties and nearly 25 million healthcare consultations to date.
We believe telehealth is the future of healthcare. GloblMed’s culture is guided by this belief and a deep passion for one basic human right – that all people, no matter where they are, have access to quality, timely health care. The work environment is one of respect, transparency, collaboration, innovation and creative problem-solving.
Headquarted in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona, GlobalMed has the make-it-happen attitude of a startup and the resources and skills of an established scale-up. Our employees are proud to develop solutions that enable healthcare providers to delivery quality care from hospitals and urgent care centers to oil rigs and remote villages in Africa. As a Veteran Owned Small Business, GlobalMed is also a proud supporter of American military veterans with more than 10% of its workforce made up of vets.
WORK WITH US
The healthcare IT market is projected to reach USD 390.7 billion by 2024 from USD 187.6 billion in 2019. GlobalMed is looking for smart, passionate people who thrive on complex challenges, work hard on meaningful projects, and enjoy celebrating our success together as we embrace our role as change agents for the industry.
- Executive Leadership
- IT, Software & Security
- Product Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Success & Support
- Compliance & Quality Control
- Competitive Compensation
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental,
Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate discounts on cellular plans,
entertainment, travel, etc.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Newly remodeled office space
- Ergonomic sit / stand desks
- On-site gym and facilities
- Employee Common Area
- Apply – Complete an online application and upload your resume.
- Review – We review job applications and resumes to screen for a variety of criteria.
- Phone or Video Interview – We conduct a preliminary interview to get to know each other better.
- In-Person Interview – When there’s a good fit, we bring you in for a face-to-face meeting.
- Offer – We carefully select the best candidate for the position and make an offer.
- Onboard – Once you’re hired, you will be part of a succinct onboarding process to get you acquainted with our company.