Connect directly and securely to your patients using their mobile device or PC with the eNcounter® NOW virtual health application. This simple and secure solution provides healthcare providers and patients with a trusted telemedicine application that is fully HIPAA compliant. Available in English and Spanish.
- Allows patients to schedule appointments by date or preferred provider.
- Enables providers to manage their availability and accept or decline appointment requests.
- Patients and providers can cancel or reschedule directly within the app.
- Automatic SMS and email appointment reminder alerts.
- Connect on iOS or Android mobile devices or from a PC.
- Virtual waiting rooms allow for a coordinated start.
- While scheduling the appointment, patients can describe their symptoms and include images if necessary.
- Patients accept the digital notification of consent before the appointment starts.
- Providers can review the patient’s symptoms, uploaded images, and appointment history before starting the appointment.
Facilitated Virtual Visits
Built upon our industry-leading telehealth software, eNcounterNOW supports the capture, aggregation, and display of clinical evidence all within one easy to use dashboard. By scheduling a “Medical Station Call” in eNcounterNOW, a Clinician and Patient together can engage with a remote Provider. Best of all, they can leverage the extensive array of devices available to provide real-time data and evidence directly to the Provider to enable the best possible outcome for the Patient. Equipping clinicians with these connected medical tools facilitate
- Specialized Auscultation
- Spirometric Interpretation
- Abdominal and Vascular Ultrasound Imaging
- Electrocardiogram Interpretation
- Manual and Automated Vitals Entry
- Diagnostic Image Capture
- Image Measurement
- Multi-Way Video Conferencing
- Image Annotations
- Remote Camera Control
- Automated Hearing Tests
Account Management Tools
- Provider profiles are customizable so patients can easily search for providers by name, specialty, or languages spoken.
- Patient accounts allow users to enter their contact data and preference information directly.
- The administrative portal provides complete user management, including single sign-on and role-based permissions.
- ePrescribe capability is available and managed by the organizational admin.
How it Works
Download & Register for Free
Schedule Your Appointment
Visit Your Doctor
Patients and providers simply download the app and create their profiles.
Patients select their doctor and choose an open appointment which is then confirmed by the provider.
Easy to use in-appointment features help facilitate a secure and high-quality telehealth exam for both patient and provider.
Increased capacity, reduced front-desk bottlenecks, and ePrescribe capabilities.
Patient self-scheduling, automated rescheduling, electronic consent and automated reminders
HIPAA compliant cloud platform for secure, dependable, redundant system performance
High quality doctor-to-patient video consultations on your PC or mobile device…from anywhere.
Secure and Convenient Direct-to-Patient Telehealth
A flexible, scalable, and secure virtual care delivery solution with intuitive clinical workflows, system integration, and dynamic data interoperability services.
Automated detection and syncing of electronic heath record changes for up-to-date patient information.