Virtual Care Delivery Interoperability Without the Burden of Operating Multiple Platforms
GlobalMed’s clinical software, eNcounter®, offers secure diagnostic and clinical workflow capabilities with virtual healthcare interoperability services, allowing you to use your existing platform to deliver data-driven, evidence-based virtual care to improve outcomes.
eNcounter® Data Integration
Data integration is key to quality care delivery and the business of healthcare.
Basic telehealth video applications cannot exchange data with other provider systems leaving important health information out of the patient record and creating data gaps in other business functions such as reporting and billing.
The eNcounter® data integration solution solves this problem for a range of telehealth delivery models – exchanging data between a telehealth platform and a multitude of systems and between providers using different EHRs.
- Search patients to view a summary health record prior or during the visit
- Store and view virtual visit data from your PACS or EHR
- Capture clinical data, generate an Encounter Summary, and upload its contents to your configured EHR or PACS system
- All EHR-compatible, portable data will populate EHR fields, including Vitals, Chief Complaints, Visit Notes, etc.
How It Works
At Consultation Start:
When a user logs into eNcounter® and searches their EHR to render the Patient Summary, they will see the most updated data from the EHR and PACS (labs, meds, allergies, conditions, etc.)
When Consultation Ends:
Upon virtual visit completion, new data created during the consult flows out of the Encounter Summary into the EHR and PACS.
Always know where your data is headed.
EHR-compatible data is denoted with a green cloud icon. To prevent data loss, data that cannot be ingested by the configured EHR can be sent to a configured PACS system and is denoted with a blue document icon.
Where the data will go is determined by FHIR-enabled endpoint compatibility between your system and eNcounter®.
eNcounter® Scheduling API
eNcounter® Scheduling is a simple API that enables developers to construct links used to launch a virtual patient encounter from a preferred scheduling platform.
Using your existing workflows, you will schedule a virtual care appointment within the parent system. As a result, your application will receive the information it needs to construct a link for the virtual visit. The link will enable the following activities:
- Direct the user to eNcounter where the link will launch the virtual appointment and connect them with the invited attendees
- Present the Patient Summary for a patient in attendance
The link is only good for a one-time consultation. A new link is requested each time a new virtual appointment is scheduled. Developers will be provided with clear API documentation to implement eNcounter® Scheduling API within your preferred application.
eNcounter® Video Consultations
eNcounter® Video Consultations is an API-based video layer that will enable the video functionality in eNcounter® to integrate with your platform, bolstering your existing tech with a telehealth video solution – all without having to add another application.
- Real-Time Clinical Evidence Transfer
- Multi-user environment – enables multiple participants to join a single encounter
- Specialized signaling and messaging features for telehealth applications
- Remote Camera Controls
- Secured WebRTC