Modular | Secure | Intelligent
GlobalMed’s modular Clinical Access Station allows a program to begin with the basics, and when it expands into other modalities, to grow with it. Modules that contain exam cameras, stethoscopes, otoscopes, EKGs, ultrasound probes or spirometers easily slide into place. More than 40 medical devices integrate with the station.
We’ve designed the Clinical Access Station to go where you need it, whether you have to move it to a patient in another exam room or take it to the patient’s bedside, without any cables dragging behind. The power cord and Ethernet cable are on take-up reels.
In the two monitor configuration, each monitor can swivel – perfect for when a remote physician wants to speak with the patient while the provider with the patient needs to enter information into the system.
The Clinical Access Station adapts to provider preferences. You can raise and lower the monitors or the tabletop by pressing a button.
Download Product Sheet
Should someone fail to plug the station into an outlet, the Clinical Access Station can stay powered up for almost an entire day before its battery requires recharging. And, there is no guesswork about the amount of battery life because the station monitors the charge remaining and alerts you when it’s getting low.
When not in use, an electronic lock secures the medical devices and supplies in their modules so they’re available and ready when needed.
Clean-ups are a breeze between patient sessions because the Clinical Access Station is made of an anti-microbial material.
- Efficient & Intuitive - From sign-on through the examination, Clinical Access Station delivers simple and intuitive workflowby integrating all system hardware and software elements in an efficient solution.
- Secure & Compliant-Security has been integrated into the Clinical Access Station. Locking compartments prevent loss and unauthorized use of station or its medical devices, while HIPAA-compliant store and forward image transfer software ensures your data gets to its destination securely.
- Sleek and Mobile Design - A sleek, ovular design with a small footprint and five-wheel base makes the Clinical Access Station easy to maneuver within confined spaces as well as moving it from room to room.
ClinicalAccess® Station - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 71” minimum – 77” maximum H x 27”L x 24”W
- Weight: 180 lbs. minimum
- Power: AC, 90V to 220V, 50Hz to 60Hz
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Computer: Integrated Dell laptop or similar
- Operating System: Windows® 7
- Display(s): 22” Dual Monitors, swivel up to 270 degrees to maximize viewing range or 27” Single Monitor, swivels up to 90 degrees to maximize viewing range
DC powered, 1080p
Adjustable height: 38” minimum – 64” maximum
- Tabletop: Anti-microbial surface
Dimensions: 24”w x 28”
Adjustable height 36” minimum – 42” maximum
- Keyboard: Integrated into tabletop; waterproof, anti-bacterial QWERTY
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Powered Device Compartments: Up to 3
- Tabletop Compartment: 1
- Ports: 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI, 5 VDC Aux Connectors, 1 Ethernet
- Cables: 15’ Ethernet cable reel, 15’ Power cable reel
- Audio: Integrated speaker and microphone
- Portability: 5 – five inch dual caster wheels
- Main Camera: Pan, tilt and zoom camera that moves up/down in accordance with height adjustment of the monitor(s)
- Devices: Compatible with all GlobalMed approved medical devices
- Security: Software enabled
- Safety & Regulatory: EMI, FCC, FDA class 1. CSA , 60601 Rev 3 in progress