Transportable Exam Station®
Portable. Integrated. Mobile.
GlobalMed’s TES (Transportable Exam Station) moves beyond a static installation, taking healthcare to the patient. TES is an integrated, fully-mobile telemedicine platform, housing a tablet PC, speaker, microphone and an array of cameras and medical devices in an impact-, dust-, weather-resistant rolling case.
With a comprehensive selection medical devices, TES provides the tools to provide convenient follow up care to patients wherever they are located. Ideal from home health setting and chronic care management.
With both wifi and wireless capability, allows the remote healthcare provider the ability to video conference &/or send medical imagery from virtually anywhere.
Download Product Sheet
Request a Quote
When integrated with GlobalMed’s eNcounter®platform, provides a HIPAA-complaint secure platform to communicate with clinicians at a distance.
- Camer and device integration
- eNcounter compatible
- Ports: 1 USB3, 2 USB2, 1 S video, 1 HDMI
- Spill resistant keyboard
- Combination Lock
Transportable Exam Station® - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 21”L x 13”W x 8”H
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Power: Uses 110V – 50 Hz AC power. Tablet has: HP 6-cell (44WHr) primary battery, 65W Smart AC Adapter, HP Fast Charge
- Battery Life: Battery will run fully loaded for a minimum of 1 hour
- Computer: HP EliteBook Revolve 810 or similar
- Operating System: Windows® 7
- Display(s): 11.6” touchscreen 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Tabletop: N/A
- Keyboard: Full-sized spill resistant keyboard, touchpad with scroll zone and gestures support integrated into tablet.
- Connectivity: Wifi, Ethernet, (4G option available on request but not included in default build)
- Powered Device Compartments: N/A
- Tabletop Compartment: N/A
- Ports: 1 USB3 port, 2 USB2 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 SVideo port
- Cables: All cables are integrated for the PC. The devices have their own cables
- Audio: Integrated speaker and microphone
- Portability: 2 wheels with retractable handle
- Main Camera: Integrated HD Webcam
- Devices: Compatible with: TotalExam® line of cameras, ClearSteth stethoscope, TotalECG 12 Lead Wireless System
- Security: Combination Lock
- Safety & Regulatory: EMI, FCC