Designed Specifically for Telemedicine
The Horus Digital Scope Systems is the latest adaptation in video peripheral medical devices. The handheld exam camera is designed specifically for telemedicine, it is an easy-to-use handheld video exam system for capturing images of the body. This system utilizes interchangeable attachments making it ideal for multi discipline medical applications.
- 5Mp HD camera sensor
- HDMI and USB live video connections with lockable cables (locking for series 3 only)
- Manual focus with live image zoom
- Integrated lens locking system
- Touch Screen operation
- Backwards compatibility works with all existing lenses
An easy-to-use hand-held video system
Attachments are available for ear nose and throat, dermatology, ophthalmology, audiology, and general examinations are just a few of the potentials of this unique system. The low initial investment and ease of use makes the Horus Scope the ideal telemedicine tool to screen and increase referrals to your practice.
Multi Integrated Imaging System
- The system incorporates High Definition (2560 x 1920) camera technology and offers multiple video output options for connection to your conferencing system.
- Still images and videos can also be captured with just the touch of a button and transferred seamlessly to a laptop or PC for store and forward applications.
Resolution 1920 x 1080p HD
Light Source LED
Display 3.5” full color LCD
Image Format jpeg and H.264
Media Card micro-SD 2GB
Power Source rechargeable Li-ion
Operating Time 3 hours
Weight 12 oz.
Focusing Range 5mm to 30mm
Portable Fundus Camera Configuration
An easy-to-use handheld portable camera, the Horus Digital Scope System provides for a portable fundus configuration that utilizes non-mydriatic technology to capture images of the fundus.
The unique design and advanced technology allow it to capture still and video images of the fundus. Images captured are crisp and clear aiding in the early detection of eye diseases.
Still images and videos can also be captured with just the touch of a button and transferred seamlessly to a laptop or PC for storage and review. The low initial investment and ease-of-use make it the ideal telemedicine tool to screen and increase referrals to your practice.
- Ophthalmologic attachment captures and records High Definition (1080p) still images and video that can be displayed on the 3.5″ full-color LCD display.
- Images are simply captured with a touch of a button and can be transferred seamlessly to a laptop or PC.
- The included cradle acts as both a charger and an image transfer docking station (via USB).