Below is a list of drivers and software available for download.
GlobalMed recommends disabling antivirus software prior to installation.
- Click here to initiate a download of the Chrome 72 patch.
- Once downloaded, right click on the file in a file viewer (eg. File Explorer) and click, “Extract All”.
- Once the file is unzipped, open it and double click the Windows Batch File titled “Setup”. This will install the patch. Note: You will need administrative permissions on the machine to install this patch.
- Once installed, open eNcounter and press Ctrl + F5 to reload the page.
eNcounter 220.127.116.11 - Latest
Please note: Windows provides prompts when connecting TotalVitals via Bluetooth in eNcounter. In order to connect faster with more reliability,do not click these prompts.
WelchAllyn® for Vitals
Please Note:This is the ClearSteth standalone installer for non-eNcounter users. The eNcounter installer contains the latest version of ClearSteth as part of its installation package. Do not install ClearSteth if eNcounter is already installed. Version 1.1.0 or newer of ClearSteth is not compatible with previous versions.
CapSure 2 Draw Installer v18.104.22.168 - 64 bit
Please Note: Non-VA Version
Must follow this 2 step process to install properly:
1. Run setup.exe from the root directory and wait for the installation to complete.
2. Access the tools folder then the FileLink folder and run setup.exe, wait for installation to complete.