Telehealth has one superpower it’s famous for – bringing quality care to the underserved. Virtual visits can level the playing field between patients who enjoy multiple options for specialty care and advanced treatment and those who go without essential care. But to fill the care gap, two conditions must be met:
- To connect remote and underserved populations to the right care, telemedicine must be easily accessible.
- To foster collaboration between providers, the equipment and software must be easily implemented and adopted.
That’s why GlobalMed has extended our technology innovation to pricing – to make telemedicine affordable and practical for every type of provider in every care environment.
Virtual Health – for Every Budget
The COVID-19 pandemic sparked a new rise of innovations and ideas. At GlobalMed, we’re reminded of that every day when people ask for help. We’re supporting use cases that run the gamut from simple video consultations to more complex and remote care deployments. And the use cases for virtual care are expanding along with the demand for secure technologies that can scale and grow with an organization.
At the same time, being new to telehealth and sorting out how to afford this new care modality can be daunting. The people we speak to might be deploying telehealth for different reasons, but they are all saying the same thing: with reduced budgets and increased demand for care, we can’t afford to invest. Although a capital investment would drive ROI over time, the large capital expenditure required upfront is simply beyond their budget.
That’s why our CostSimplified® model puts affordable virtual health technologies within reach. Driven by GlobalMed’s market-leading telehealth stations, devices, and software platform, Cost Simplified allows organizations to adopt and provide virtual care delivery services for a low monthly flat fee.
CostSimplified benefits providers in several ways:
- Start small but get started. Start a telehealth program with a minimal budget and an affordable monthly payment without the burden of a large capital requirement.
- Get started quickly. Get up and running in 6-8 weeks eliminating the longer time needed for a capital approval process.
- Scalability. Affordably add to your initial rental offering over time as your virtual health use cases and patient demand grows.
- Demonstrate ROI. Over time as you track patient utilization, you are better equipped to prove telemedicine ROI.
- Get a fully integrated solution and support. You get all you need in virtual care technology from one vendor avoiding lower quality solutions from multiple sources.
- Set up and training are included. Get the support you need to set up and use your new solution without an extra cost.
- Remote technical management. GlobalMed’s support team remotely handles the technical management of your equipment and software, including upgrades.
How Our Monthly Plan Works
Each CostSimplified plan includes your choice of delivery method and connected devices, which are then powered by our sophisticated eNcounter® virtual health software.
There are no guessing games about maintenance costs and no large capital expenditures required. You can easily begin delivering secure and responsible telemedicine to patients whenever they need care no matter where they are.
Learn more about this program or download our CostSimplified data sheet to share with others in your organization.