When President Lyndon Johnson signed Medicare into law in 1965, the average life expectancy of Americans was 70. Many of the 19 million people who signed up for Medicare during…
- How Telemedicine Supports Behavioral Healthcare
- GlobalMed® Supports the Veterans’ Medical Leadership Councils Hero’s Patriotic Luncheon as the Presenting Sponsor for the 4th Year
- GlobalMed® Celebrates Its First Deployment of Telemedicine Technology in Namibia to De Beers.
- Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists: Clearing the Way for Virtual Care
- GlobalMed introduces the Transportable Audiology Backpack to facilitate remote telehealth audiology examinations for expanded patient care